Beautiful Purl SoHo
A wall of liberty fabric, several walls of wool, a bunch of the sweetest ladies and a lot of creative juice.
It was so exciting, after years of reading their bloghttp://www.purlbee.com/, to finally meet them and see their wares in reality. yay for wool!




Oh my goodness, you are there!!
ReplyDeleteWas it as beautiful as you had imagine?
Did you buy anything?
Happy travels. x
thanks for leaving a lovely comment on my blog!
DeletePurl was just the best! and the girls were so helpful and chatty and constantly helping me put wools together and getting excited for me/with me. They got really excited when i told them about 2 wools i held double, it was so sweet! Of course i bought wool! they even offered to wind it on their swift which was cool.
oh my so much fun. I'm off to visit the art fair at Squam lake on Saturday and say hi to Soulemama. It's so lovely to bring these internet loves to life.
I love your blog, even more so because it's close to home. (I'm a melbournian)
thanks Kate x
oh my! lucky you!
ReplyDeleteI know! thanks Jo
DeleteOh isn't it beautiful?! I was there a month ago and took all the same photos as you, and they wound my yan on their swift while I waited too ...
ReplyDeleteHappy travels!
I loved reading about it on your blog! such a great place :)
Delete