Ahhh... I never realised that a town with good coffee suddenly becomes a wonderful town.
Elsie and I spent a lot of chilly morning and afternoons in the various hip coffee joints in St. Johns, Newfoundland. I only became a coffee drinker this year and already I'm a fussy one, I guess that comes from starting your coffee life in Melbourne.
Our favourites were:
Rocket - a cool organic food, handmades and coffee place on water st.
Fixed - great blueberry muffins and hot cider and coffee (of course) on duckworth st. (where these photos were taken)
It was lovely after a long walk in the cold and wind or a boring day of planning to just cozy up in amongst the groovy cafe dwellers and sweet music and fill our bellies with milky goodness. Ah, we did spend a LOT of time in cafes, and why not?
(sending thoughts to all those in Sandy's path)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.