Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pinterest love on a Thursday

I have such a massive pinterest love. more love than can possibly fit in my body, it oozes out at 4am in flighty knitted necklines and hurriedly scrawled pattern ideas. i could spend so many, many hours crooning over the houses, gardens, knitteds and food i find. i just want to live in my pinterest page. i really do. one day i will, i guess. 
p.s. tomorrow morning is a lunar eclipse, getting up to watch?

all photos stolen from my pinterest page (where the links are) here!















1 comment:

  1. I've just done some back reading of your blog, I love love love it!!! So much!!! Looking forward to reading more and more:) :) I tried to get Pinterest once, but didn't figure out how to use it... I want to though!! I love the yellow cowl you made. I think I'll make one soon!
    :)
    X zan

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.