Inch beach.
Boots are hibernating today.
Cindy, sweet dog but terrified of almost everything, especially cameras. Someone should have taken a picture of me, head and camera wrapped in a towel to hide my photography from the dog.
Less shoes, more sunshine. There have been a small string of blue-sky days, bringing dresses, bare feet and people out of shelter. on this particular day, four slaphappy lasses traipsed down to Inch beach. There was much merriment: drinking rainwater dripping from the cliff face, deciding whether or not to give a tiny dead rabbit a viking sendoff, making seaweed bracelets, singing The Lion King songs at top volume, and finally braving the water. Freeeeeeezing water, leaving a warm buzz of exhilaration.
love
p.s. like the pun in the title?



finally I can comment! Had to set up a google profile.
ReplyDeleteI Love that you are thinking poetry. Bet you are. SO beautiful. Perfect for the start of the adventure.
I LOVE the pun Phezz! Oh Ireland in the Sun! I wanna come!
ReplyDeleteLove youuuuu!
xoxo