The usual clouds etc. I now understand why everything is green in Ireland.
The pretty terrace houses
Beach house at Inch
Let's see how many boot photos make it onto this blog.
even the algae is pretty, here.
and the ladybirds are different. Queen Anne's lace (flower) which i kept accidentally calling' queen of anne's lace', which doesn't make sense at all. They call is 'Hogweed' here in Ireland.
that is assuming it is Queen Anne's lace, i'm no expert.
The first 2 photos are in Cobh (cove) where I learned a lot about there titanic, the potato famine, boats and emigration to Australia and the likes.
At the 40 steps, Inch, the wind had a field day with my hair, we clambered down the rocks, Austin and I. Clambered down and watched cormorants preen on the rocks, a whole host of them. The path down was slippery enough, but I couldn't help briefly living into the cliché of skipping down a green coastal hillside. It is all heather and lichened fence-posts. I am thinking in poetry most of the time. Every little thing excites me. We stood and watched a falcon hovering so perfectly, wings moving almost unnoticeably, just enough to resist the wind.
an aside: the coffee here, so far, is awful.
everyone is good craic. i love it here.
love




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.