They're truly are beautiful! We're lucky if a sparrow lands on our windowsill ;-)
i do feel so grateful, they only come a couple of times a year! x
amazing, are those colours real?! I haven't seen colourful birds in so long... another reason I am looking forward to returning to Australia; for the sight of rainbow lorikeets, pink galahs and yellow and white cockatoos!
mmm Australia really does have some amazing (and weird!) animals and birds. so beautiful. Thanks for stopping by xx
PING KARROTS! (as Sam used to call them!)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
They're truly are beautiful! We're lucky if a sparrow lands on our windowsill ;-)
ReplyDeletei do feel so grateful, they only come a couple of times a year! x
Deleteamazing, are those colours real?! I haven't seen colourful birds in so long... another reason I am looking forward to returning to Australia; for the sight of rainbow lorikeets, pink galahs and yellow and white cockatoos!
ReplyDeletemmm Australia really does have some amazing (and weird!) animals and birds. so beautiful.
DeleteThanks for stopping by xx
PING KARROTS! (as Sam used to call them!)
ReplyDelete